Monday 28 July 2014

Catching up.....

It has been a long time since I last wrote a post - nearly a month in fact.  Please allow me to apologize.  Things have been somewhat fraught here and then when things thankfully settled down I went on holiday to South Wales with the bf.
On the 9th my father fell and broke his hip.  He was taken into hospital and operated on the following day, but the day after his condition worsened and I was called in to the hospital.  Thankfully his condition improved, and he was returned to his nursing home a week later.  My holiday, mercifully, started the next Monday though not without an unhappily eventful journey that being a sensitive soul I haven't quite yet come to terms with.  That said the holiday was lovely, and busy.  I took plenty of photographs and in the next few days hope will post them here.





No comments:

Post a Comment